Wednesday, October 19, 2016

★★★★★ X 4 Boot cuffs

Fall is here and it is time to break out the boots! And I love to wear boots, but sometimes they just look a little to plain with my leggings. So the solution? Boot cuffs! Recently I had the opportunity to test out several pairs of boot cuffs and I absolutely love them and here is why!
Pair one: Women Knee High Crochet Knit Leg Warmers Cute Lace Trim Button Boot Cuffs for Girls are so stylish. They are nice and long but not to long. They are made of a nice thick material so it will add some extra warmth on those cold days. They are well made and they look so cute with a pair of boots!
Pair two: Women 2 Pack Knitted Button Boot Cuff Toppers Winter Leg Warmers Socks for Boots. These are great for shorter boots and they best part they come in two different colors! Also well made and super warm these will really add some style to an otherwise plan outfit!
Pair three: Knee High Crochet Boot Socks for Women Cotton Knit Lace Trim Leg Warmers with Button are my favorites! I love how they are a full sock. They are super soft and lightweight and since my feet often get warm even during the winter these will be perfect. They are also super girly and I love the neutral color!
See them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HJVUL92/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 Knee High Crochet Boot Socks for Women Cotton Knit Lace Trim Leg Warmers with Button
Pair Four: Womens Cable Knit Leg Warmers Long Knee High Knitted Crochet Boot Cuffs Button Socks are simple and sweet. They fit nicely without falling down and are the perfect length even for someone who is short. They are very warm and I love the button accent.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment