Tuesday, October 18, 2016

★★★★★2Pack-EMIUP Cup Handle Anti-Slip Grip Accessories holder For Yeti 30 oz Rambler Tumbler Stainless Steel,RTIC, SIC,Ozark Trail Mug-(Black+Black

I love using tumblers and in fact I have two! One is plastic and has my favorite sports team and another is metal that I like to use when I am on the go and out and about. I really needed some handles for my cups and these EMIUP Cup Handle Anti-Slip Grip work great! They are light weight but are made of a nice thick plastic so they are easy to grip. They where very easy to put on but they fit both of my tumblers perfectly without them slipping off which is great since I have two different types of materials. I love that it also has a thumb indent which makes for gripping easier. Overall this is a high quality handles and they have made my tumblers so much easier to use
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment