Friday, October 28, 2016

★★★★ Urgod Electronic Plug-in Ultrasonic pest repeller for Insects/Rodents/Cockroach/Mice/Flies/Ants/Spiders/Fleas/Bugs/Bats and more

We have been fighting a bit of a mouse problem in our kitchen and since my cat is pretty lazy and doesn't want to hunt it I needed something to get rid of them. The Urgod Electronic Plug-in Ultrasonic pest repeller for Insects/Rodents/Cockroach/Mice/Flies/Ants/Spiders/Fleas/Bugs/Bats and more is a great alternative to those yucky chemicals that can be harmful to you, your family and your pets. The device says it will cover 2700 square feet but keep in mind that it will not go though cabinet or corners so you may need one for each room. Since our main problem is in the kitchen this is where I placed ours. I was concerned that the sound may bother my cats but after plugging it in my cats went right by it without noticing anything. The setup was very simple and all I really had to do was plug it in. Since plugging it in I have seen less droppings in my kitchen which is great! I have also noticed less spiders and other flying bugs around as well. Overall this seems like a decent alternative to poison.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HUPAQFG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment