Friday, October 28, 2016

★★★★★ HILLPOW 4 in 1 Lady Rechargeable Cordless Hair Removal Kit (Electric Shaver, Epilator, Callus Remover,Hair Clipper ) with 2 Mode Power Switch for Arm, Underarm, Bikini Line & Legs

My daughter is at the age that she wants to shave her legs but she still doesn't feel comfortable with using a regular razor. I have been on a hunt for a good electric razor for sometime now; so when I had the opporunity to test out the HILLPOW 4 in 1 Lady Rechargeable Cordless Hair Removal Kit (Electric Shaver, Epilator, Callus Remover,Hair Clipper ) with 2 Mode Power Switch for Arm, Underarm, Bikini Line & Legs I was excited.
So the overall feel and shape to the razor is great. It isn't to heavy so your hands don't tire easily. It comes with four different attachments which for me is a huge bonus. Each attachment is easy to change and once on they stay on without popping off. It offers two different power levels so that you can get the best shave as possible and this makes it a little less threatening to my daughter who was a bit nervous about it. Overall this is a high quality razor that does a great job!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LF0ULA2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment