Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★★ KINGSO 17oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle Perfect for Outdoor Sports Camping Hiking Cycling

I have recently started on a new medication which makes my mouth very dry so I am constantly having to drink water. The KINGSO 17oz Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle has been a great help in my life! The bottle is vacuumed sealed and keeps liquids cold for a long time and hot liquid hot. When adding hot liquid the outside doesn't get hot which is good since I work around little ones and I would hate for them to grab it and get hurt. The mouth of the bottle is big enough to add a standard size ice cub and this also makes it easier to clean. It has a nice sleek and smooth design and I love the bright color (lake blue). The bottle holds a good amount of liquid which I like and sits very well in my cup holder in my car. Overall this is a great bottle and I would highly recommend it!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1IFP0Y/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment