Tuesday, October 11, 2016

★★★★★ Car Back Seat Organizer with with Holder for Touch Screen iPad and Tablets

Many of you may or may not know but I am a photographer. All of my photo sessions happen on location so I often have to carry a lot of stuff with me. I find it very important to make sure I have a little bit of everything in my car for that "just in case" moment. I needed something to keep me organized for these moments and I got this car organizer. This organizer is fantastic! It has plenty of room to hold odd and ends and includes a tablet holder which comes in handy. It attached very easily and securely to my seat. It matches my seats perfectly and blends in nice. There are plenty of pockets to hold a little bit of everything. The clear plastic part for the tablet part still allows you to swipe and touch with no problems. Overall this is a very a great organizer and perfect for the busy mom or business owner! (which I am both)
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment