Tuesday, October 25, 2016

★★★★ Mabox Blackhead Remover,Tearing Style Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel off the Blackhead,Acne Treatment

My skin is pretty average but I do get blackheads which annoy me. When I get them I want to pick at them which makes my skin irritated. I've been dying to try a mask like the Mabox Blackhead Remover,Tearing Style Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel off the Blackhead,Acne Treatment,Black Mud Face Mask. This mask system is a three part system. The 1st step you apply a thin liquid to the area you will be applying the mask too. It says to use a hot towel but I just did it after bath time. Step two is the mask; the mask itself is nice but it is a little thin, after about ten minutes or so it will dry and peel if off. Peeling off doesn't hurt at all and I did see a few blackheads being removed but not all of them. The third step is a thicker cream that you just rub in and leave on. The end result was very nice and I did feel like my pores where smaller and my skin did feel healthier. The only thing I wish it had was better instructions as the ones on the box where in Chinese.

See them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0LGLSP/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1#customerReviews

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

2 comments:

  1. it's miles a exceptional product, in particular for the fee. put this black masks on the face, wait approximately 25 mins, whilst it dry, simply peel it off. left my face feeling very clean. right!.. http://deadseaproductstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After cleansing, gently massage mask cream evenly over dry face, avoiding the eyes, lips, and eye brows. Leave on for 30 mins before peeling off gently.
    blackhead removal mask

    ReplyDelete