Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ Cppslee Durable Double sided Carpet tape 2 Inches x 16 Yards Easy tear- High adhesive duct tape , Rugs, Mats, Wooden floor & stairs Plastic pipe(Yellow )

Double sided carpet tape can have some many great uses around the house! Not only can it help keep those pesky rugs from moving but you can use it for crafts, hanging things on walls or to keep cats off the fish tank! So I have tried many different types of double sided tape but I will admit nothing compared to the Cppslee Durable Double sided Carpet tape 2 Inches x 16 Yards Easy tear- High adhesive duct tape , Rugs, Mats, Wooden floor & stairs Plastic pipe.
This tape is perfect for all your carpet, craft or to keep your cat off the fish tank. The tape is a good width being 2 inches across and there is a lot on the roll. It is very easy to start the tape (getting it going to use it) and it is super sticky. I used it on my carpets and so far it has stuck to both sides very well without it moving or peeling off. Overall this is great double sided tape and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LWPT3OV/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment