Thursday, October 20, 2016

★★★★★ HILLPOW Dual Arc Flameless Electronic Lighter - Rechargeable Lighter Windproof, Cigarette Lighter

So I have seen electric lighters before but I have always been pretty skeptical about trying them. When receiving the HILLPOW Dual Arc Flameless Electronic Lighter I was pleasantly surprised. The look of this lighter is very sleek. It is fairly light and about the same weight of a zippo or butane lighter. The shine on the outside is very nice as well. One of my concerns was if it would light while I had it in my pocket or purse. So I did some testing and pressed the button and nothing happened. I was also concerned about using it near water but so far so good with no mishaps. The lighter does a good job at lighting cigarettes and candles though it does take some getting use to and takes a little longer than normal. But it is wind proof so it works great on windy days that we have. Overall this is a great quality lighter and I know I will be using it for a long time!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LL8RL6U/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment