Thursday, October 13, 2016

★★★★ Harmony Life Teeth Whitening Strips 6%HP Professional Strength, Advanced Double Elastic Gel Strips...

My teeth are not overly yellow or stained but they cold always look better. I was looking for something simple to use that wouldn't take up a lot of my time. These whitening strips are pretty good. The main ingredient is 6% Hydrogen Peroxide.
Placement: Placement was very easy to do, the strips where manageable and applied with ease.
Taste: It doesn't taste bad and is minty which is nice. It does foam up by the end of the process so be prepared to have a mouth full of "bubbles"
Time: I have been using it for 30 minutes; this isn't to bad and I think you could probably do it for less time and still get good results.
Results: After a couple of days use my teeth are whiter and they feel really clean.
After results: Do note that if you have sensitive teeth that it can make your gums and teeth hurt afterwards. For about an hour afterwards my gums would throb a bit but it didn't last long.
Overall these work well and as good as other teeth strips that I have purchased.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment