Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★★ Lady's Stylish Black Witch / Red Devil Costumes for Women for Halloween Party

I was a little reluctant to dress up for Halloween this year. One reason is my size as I can never really find something that looks good on me. I am not really plus size but I am not super skinny either. So when I had the chance to test out the Lady's Stylish Black Witch / Red Devil Costumes for Women for Halloween Party I figured what the heck! So once I got the costume in the mail I was pretty nervous/excited to try it on. So when I 1st tried it on I tried it with my clothes on. And guess what! It fit me and fit me very well. It was tight enough to look sexy but not so tight that I felt uncomfortable. The hat came a little wrinkled but after some time the wrinkles did come out. I love the flair of the arms and the belt was a really nice touch! overall this is a well fitting costume and even if you are a little bigger it will fit you well!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXDV7GR/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment