Monday, October 24, 2016

★★★★ Onkee OTG Phone Fan, 2 in 1 Portable mini Fan (USB + Micro USB) with Two Leaves and Two Ports for Android Phones (Lemon Yellow)

As an outdoor photographer I get hot during the summer months. I have been looking for something that is portable and easy to use but also small. The Onkee OTG Phone Fan, 2 in 1 Portable mini Fan (USB + Micro USB) with Two Leaves and Two Ports for Android Phones (Lemon Yellow) is great! It comes in a nice bright color which makes it easy to find in my purse or bag. The fan was easy to put together and take apart which makes for easy storage. It comes with a micro usb and a regular usb. The fan is part is flexible and it is also lightweight.The fan starts up right away when you plug it in and the output of the wind it produces is great. It is a bit louder than I expected so I wouldn't think you could use this in meetings or other quiet places but outdoors or around friends I think it would be perfect! Overall this is a great fan and has come in handy!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FW2YZVU/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment