Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★★ Vibrator G-spot Vibrating,Louviva Alice 10 Stimulation Modes Double Vibration Waterproof Stimulating G Spot Clitoris Silicone Vibrating Spear Sexy Adults Toy Rosy (Health and Beauty)

ADULT PRODUCT!
Are you looking to spice things up in the bedroom? I know some reviewers can be a bit shy about it but as humans we are all sexual people and well sometimes you need something to spice things up. I had the opportunity to test the Vibrator G-spot Vibrating,Louviva Alice 10 Stimulation Modes Double Vibration Waterproof Stimulating G Spot Clitoris Silicone Vibrating Spear Sexy Adults Toy Rosy (Health and Beauty).
This vibrator is very nice and comes in a nice bright pink color. It has a nice soft feel to it and is made of silicon. The first thing I noticed was the size as it is bigger than the other items I have received in the past. It does come with different modes which are very easy to control. I do like that it has two separate buttons for power on and mode changing. It is also very quiet and battery operated which I prefer. Overall this is a fun toy and will spice up your bedroom time!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HTE2JMQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment