Wednesday, October 19, 2016

★★★★ WEEFUN Digital Voice Recorder Watch and MP3 Player, Spy Recorder with Time Display, Dynamic Noise Reduction for Kids Sport Class Interviews Meetings - Black (8GB)

As a mom, wife and business owner I have a to do list that is never ending. I have been in search of something that was easy to use that I wouldn't have to type or write down as I tend to lose the lists I make. That is when I had the opportunity to test the WEEFUN Digital Voice Recorder Watch and MP3 Player, Spy Recorder with Time Display. This digital voice recorder offers a great and offers multiple functions which includes an MP3 player, watch and a voice recorder. The function of the watch is very simple to use and the sound quality is fantastic. It is also very discreet which can come in handy for young kids who may need to use it during class. You also are not able to play the sound back unless it has the headphones inserted. The band is very soft and easy to put on and it holds a very good charge. It also comes with a pair of ear buds which is a huge plus.
Overall this is a great watch with many functions that fits comfortably.

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment