Thursday, October 13, 2016

★★★★★ CUBEA Lovely Baby Kids Soft Cashmere Scarf

This one is GREAT for little ones! 
Here in my area it gets pretty cold during the winters and we have to wait for the bus in the cold. My little one really needed a good scarf that is not only warm but cute. This little scarf is adorable. It is a lot longer than I thought it would be and is super soft. It is a nice neutral grey color and includes a tail and a face. The face is super cute and includes eyes, nose and ears all which are sewn on (which is great for the real young ones who like to put things in their mouths). The material is nice and stretchy and it doesn't itch the skin. When taking it out of the package it didn't have any kind of smell which is great. So far my little one loves it and she can't wait for it to get colder so she can wear it to school and out shopping.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01M…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…




No comments:

Post a Comment