Saturday, October 22, 2016

★★★★ Lirisy Tactical Green Laser Sight, 532nm Green Dot Rifle Scope Sight w/ Picatinny Rail & Barrel Mount Cap Pressure Switch Laser

Both my father and my husband are gun nuts. I have been looking for the perfect Christmas gift for my dad and I came across the Lirisy Tactical Green Laser Sight, 532nm Green Dot Rifle Scope Sight w/ Picatinny Rail & Barrel Mount Cap Pressure Switch Laser. The laser is extremely bright and day or night it is visible at a very long distance. The offset scope mount allows for easy mounting and once mounted remains fixed in place with no discernible wiggle. The wind age and elevation knobs on the side allow you to zero the laser to your scope zero point of aim. This would be a very convenient system for use in hunting and tactical precision shooting. The cord activation system with a little bit of electrical tape mounts to whichever part of the rifle you need it to, so you can turn it on and off without taking your eyes off the target. Overall this is a great quality scope.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01K74TVTY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment