Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ 6 Pcs Black Velvet Choker Chain Necklace for Women Girls Lace Choker Gothic Tattoo Collar Necklace Pearl Pendant

★★★★★
My daughter has been looking for the perfect gift for her friends at school. When I had the opportunity to test the 6 Pcs Black Velvet Choker Chain Necklace for Women Girls Lace Choker Gothic Tattoo Collar Necklace Pearl Pendant she was so excited. These the chockers are great and are very well made. They each have a different design and has a nice variety. These really remind me of the ones that you get in the 90s which really brings back memories. The clasps in the back are adjustable so you can make then a little loser or tighter and it will fit different size necks. The clasps are very easy to use and great for smaller hands. They fit comfortably on the neck as well and don't rub or cause any discoloration. Overall these are great chokers that would make a great gift for the goth or retro girl in your life!
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KQ3R21K/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment