Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★★ HAMSWAN 500ml 17oz Bpa Free Silicone Foldable Water Bottle with Hook [Leakproof, Heatproof, Portable] for Outdoor Sports

My daughter has been needing a new water bottle to take to school. She needed something that was durable and something that wouldn't leak. After trying several bottles I finally came across one that works perfect for her! The HAMSWAN 500ml 17oz Bpa Free Silicone Foldable Water Bottle with Hook [Leakproof, Heatproof, Portable] for Outdoor Sports is a great bottle. There are several things that she loves about this bottle. One is that it is collapsible, this makes for easy storage for her when she is at school since she has to carry a lot of stuff between classes. She also loves the color which was bright pink. The bottle also came with a d-ring so she is able to hook it onto her bag. The bottle is very easy to fill and the top is easy to open and put back on. I did several tests with the lid on to make sure water wouldn't squirt out or the bottle wouldn't bust and even with a good amount of pressure the bottle didn't bust. Overall this is a great bottle! 

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CJOKWV6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment