Tuesday, October 18, 2016

★★★★★ Humidity Meter, EverPlus Digital Clock and Weather Station with Thermometer, Hygrometer,Temperature/Humidity Meter Gauge Calendar Alarm Clock Snooze all in one (2D)

I am notorious for being a clock watcher, I don't eve have to have a reason to watch the clock. Something about knowing what time it is gives me great comfort. So when I had the opportunity to test the EverPlus Digital Clock and Weather Station I was thrilled. Not only do I get my clock watching fix I can also see what the temperature and humility is. So as you know I have tested a similar clock before and I wasn't too thrilled, it was very accurate and was pretty cheaply made. But this clock is the complete opposite. So in my house I have my AC set to 67 degrees, after taking the EverPlus Digital Clock and Weather Station out of its box and setting it up it only took about ten minutes and it was giving me an accurate reading. Today I decided to do the ultimate test and took it outside. It is pretty warm out today and a bit humid. I let it sit maybe five minutes and within that time it read the temperature pretty accurately (as you can see in the photo).
Another plus side to the clock is it also offers it as an alarm clock. It was very easy to set up and the sound is loud enough to wake me up from a hard sleep. Overall this is a great clock and I would highly recommend it!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment: