Monday, October 17, 2016

★★★★★ EXPAWLORER Cat Halloween Costume Funny Lion Mane Wig Hat Party Dress Up for Kitten Small Dogs with Bell Charm

I am not one to pester my cats but sometimes you just can't resist. I have two cats, Midnight and Hunter. Midnight is a small cat and Hunter is my big boy. Both are pretty tame and by them self are just adorable. But I will admit this Cat Halloween Costume Lion Mane Wig Hat is so cute. It is small in size but it fit Midnight perfectly, on Hunter though it was a bit tight but he is very fluffy. The hat comes with an easy to use velcor that didn't get tangled up in either of their hair. The ears on the hat stuck straight up which really added to the costume. Even though my cats are pretty tame and let us do just about what we want to them (with in reason of course) they didn't enjoy this to much. I am sure for a small dog or maybe a really lazy cat it would be perfect for them. And in all honesty I didn't expect my cats to love it so them not loving it doesn't mean I don't!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment