Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★★ Vibrator Loveryoyo 16 Stimulation Modes(Black)

ADULT PRODUCT!
Are you looking to spice things up in the bedroom? I know some reviewers can be a bit shy about it but as humans we are all sexual people and well sometimes you need something to spice things up. I had the opportunity to test the Vibrator Loveryoyo 16 Stimulation Modes(Black). The thing I like most about this one is that the shape can also be used as a back or neck massager. It is battery powered which I like because you don't have to wait for charging to be done. I also feel this one can be a bit more discreet since it isn't shaped like a normal vibrator and looks more like a massager. It has two different buttons one for power and one to pick the type of massaging mode you would like. The modes are very different so it allows for variety. The head of it is flexible and it is waterproof which is a nice touch. Overall this is one of my favorites and I would definitely recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BDN30AE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1#customerReviews
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment