Monday, October 24, 2016

★★★★ Vibrating Lipstick Loveryoyo Sex Massager Vibrating Mini Pocket Love Egg G-Spot Stimulator Bullet Vibe Strong...

If you are looking for a discreet vibrator I have found it! Vibrating Lipstick Loveryoyo Sex Massager Vibrating Mini Pocket Love Egg G-Spot Stimulator Bullet is a great little vibrator that you can easily hide. The outside of the vibrator is black and looks very much like a lipstick or maybe mascara. Once you open up the top the inside is shaped like a lipstick. It does require one AAA battery which isn't to hard to put in. It also came with a sticker to show you where to line it up to open/close/on/off which was very helpful. The vibration is nice and I would say in the medium power but it has enough power to do the job that needs to be done. I haven't tested it to see if it waterproof but it does close tightly and has a plastic ring around the battery compartment. Overall this is a great little vibrator that will be great for those who travel and still want to have a little fun.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BDN38LA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1



I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment