Friday, October 28, 2016

★★★★ PC gaming headphones VCOM DE191 Pink

I really needed a good pair of wired headphones for when I am on my computer. That is when I was given the chance to test the PC gaming headphones VCOM DE191 Pink. When I got them the first thing I noticed was the "pink" I will like to note that these are not really pink but more red. For me though this was a plus because I am not a girly girl and I actually love the color red. As for comfort they sit very nicely on my head and on my ears. They do block out a lot of the surrounding sounds which is one reason I wanted a pair like these. The sound quality is great and nice and clear, it is also very loud. Another great advantage of these is it also has a headset built in. I don't really use this feature so I can't say for sure how it will work. Overall these are high quality headphones and I would highly recommend them!

see them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019RABPI4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment