Monday, October 17, 2016

★★★★★ Aonsen 2Pack 10FT Charging Cable Cord Nylon Braided 8 Pin to USB Lightning Cable Charger Cord for iPhone 7/SE/5/5s/6/6s/6 Plus,iPad Air/Mini,iPod,Compatible with iOS10(Gold-Sliver)

I use my phone for just about everything! I use it for business, to keep in touch with family and friends and for fun. Since I use my phone so much I want to make sure I keep a good charge on it all the time and so having access to reliable cords are very important. These Aonsen 2Pack 10FT Charging Cable Cords are great! They are nice and long which allows me to wiggle room with my plugin. The nylon that is wrapped around it makes the cords very durable and keeps them from being tangled up in my other cords that I have. The usb plug in is made very solid and the prongs are very stiff. The plug in part that connects to the phone also fits perfectly. One thing that really makes me happy is that I have a waterproof case so some cords do not fit in my case but this one fits just fine. The cord also did not throw in errors. Overall this is a very well made set of cords and I would highly recommend them!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment