Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★ Bluetooth Headset, HiGoing Wireless In-ear Headphone Business Earbuds Driving Earpiece Earphone Built-in Mic with Secure Hook Works with iPhone 7 6S Plus Samsung S6 HTC Verizon etc - HB01

I have been on a serious hunt for the perfect bluetooth headset. I have found some pretty good ones in my search and I found another one! The Bluetooth Headset, HiGoing Wireless In-ear Headphone Business Earbuds Driving Earpiece Earphone Built-in Mic with Secure Hook Works with iPhone 7 6S Plus Samsung S6 HTC Verizon etc - HB01. This headset is simple but sweet which is a huge plus for me. It comes with one headpeice, case, different size ear buds and two ear hooks. The sound quality is very good on both ends with no interference. It is very comfortable but it can be a bit hard to get it in your ear and the hook around your ear. But once you get it on it sits comfortably without any pain to the ear and doesn't move when walking around. It also includes buttons on the headset to turn off calls, turn the volume up and down. This comes in handy since I like to have my phone in my pocket when I walk and talk. Overall this is a great headset and I would recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZSAJMM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1


I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment