Thursday, October 27, 2016

★★★★ OTBBA iPhone 6/6s(4.7") Waterproof Case ShockProof IP68 Certified With Touch ID SandProof Snow Proof Full Body Cover for iPhone 6/6s-Black

I love having a waterproof case on my phone but the one I was using the screen wasn't very tight on the phone and causes a lot of frustration when typing. So when I had the opportunity to test the OTBBA iPhone 6/6s(4.7") Waterproof Case ShockProof IP68 Certified With Touch ID SandProof Snow Proof Full Body Cover for iPhone 6/6s-Black I was excited!

This case is just about perfect and to keep this as short and easy to read as I can here are the main points that I like/dislike:
Installation: installation is very simple and taking the case off isn't hard and doesn't require a special tool, all you need is a coin!
Fit: The phone fits nice and snug in the case, as I mentioned my lass case's screen wasn't tight so it made typing very hard. This one is not like that at all.
Access to buttons: This is also very easy to use the charging area is easy to open and the headphone jack unscrews easily, but not to the point they fall out.
Sound: I have no sound interference at all everything sounds just as it should!
Protection: This is where I wish it would have stepped up a bit; it is waterproof (I have tested it) but I don't have much confidence that if I drop it it would protect the phone.

Overall: This is a great phone case and serves its purpose, I do wish it felt a little more protected but because it fits my phone perfectly and the ports and buttons are easy to get too I can say I am very happy!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/OTBBA-Waterproof-ShockProof-Certified-SandProof/dp/B01LZWUTIV/ref=as_li_ss_tl?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1477089955&sr=1-1&keywords=Waterproof+case+for+iphone&linkCode=sl1&tag=amturner-20&linkId=535ed3502bc12b380d64f6b4ef07e0ad

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment