Monday, October 10, 2016

★★★★★ Amzdeal PU Leather Tissue Box Holder Multi-functional Home Office Desk Organizer Storage Box (Black)

I have been needing a desk organizer for some time now. As a photographer my desk can get pretty messy especially during the busy season. The Amzdeal PU Leather Tissue Box Holder is a great addition to my desk. The organizer is made of a nice leather like material with a soft grey felt on the inside. It matches my desk and furniture perfectly. It holds a standard size tissue box which is easy to place and take out of the compartment. It also includes a little tab to get the compartment open. It also has several compartments for pens, business cards and other odd and ends that I need on hand. It doesn't take up to much space which is a great benefit since my desk isn't all that big. It is easy to clean using dusting spray and it really shines up well. The bottom isn't too slippery which means it stays in place on the desk nicely. Overall this is a stylish and fun organizer and it has made my life so much more organized.

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G14G5R0/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment