Monday, October 17, 2016

★★★★★ LNC 15.7"11.8"4" Washable Canvas Tote Bag Resuable Cotton Canvas Tote Bag Designer Grocery Shopping Bags Convenient for Everyday Shopping Perfect for Crafting Decorating DIY

I wanted a canvas bag for my kids to decorate for my mom. This canvas bag is perfect for those craft projects. It is a nice size, not too big or too small. I would say it would be perfect for library books. The material is nice and thick and paint and marker sticks to it well and does not soak though. The handle is a decent length and fits nicely on the shoulder without feeling awkward or uncomfortable. Overall this is a nice canvas and perfect for either craft projects or just by itself! 
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01L…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…

No comments:

Post a Comment