Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ Ourlife Tempered Screen Protector, for iPhone 7 plus 2016 Toughened Glass 9H HD

Cell phones has become such an important part of our life that and we know how expensive they can be. Screen protection is a very important aspect of owning a cell phone so finding a good and durable screen protector is very important. I have tested several screen protectors since reviewing products and so far they have been hit or miss. But today I found a huge hit! The Ourlife Tempered Screen Protector, for iPhone 7 plus 2016 Toughened Glass 9H HD is fantastic. It comes with everything you need to give your phone the protection it needs while still allowing you to easily use your phone. It is very clear and even includes a coating that helps prevents finger prints! Placement was very easy to do with no bubbling, which always seems to be a big issue for me when using screen protectors. It fit my iphone perfectly as well and since it is heavy I feel the screen is protected. So if you are looking for a great screen protector I would highly recommend the Ourlife Tempered Screen Protector!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY9SSDH/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment