Friday, October 14, 2016

★★★★★ Sminiker Folding Walking Canes with Carrying Bag Lightweight Adjustable Canes and Walking Sticks for Men and Women with Wrist Strap Aluminum Alloy Shaft (Health and Beauty)

My grandfather has a nice wood cane that is is dependent on and he uses often but finds it difficult to hold when he is out at restaurants. Since I am very protected of my grandfather I wanted to make sure this cane would hold up. The first thing I did was unfold it and put it together, this part was very easy to do. I adjusted it to the proper length which was about two down from the top (he is 6 feet tall). I then gave it to my husband and had him put a lot of weight on it, during this test it didn't bend at all and still held strong. I then decided to smack it a few times on the ground to see what it would do, again it held up just fine. After my tests was done I was confident that it was safe enough for my grandfather. Once he received it he was very happy. It was easy for him to fold and unfold and he has been using it for about a week and he is very pleased with it. So this product has passed the "protective granddaughter" test and I would recommend it!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01M…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…


No comments:

Post a Comment