Sunday, October 30, 2016

★★★★★ God's Kitchen 5-Shapes Fried Egg Rings Pancake Mold Cooking Tools for Making Cakes, Biscuits and Other Delicious Food.

I love eggs and I make me one everyday for breakfast. One of the things I always struggle with is getting my kids to eat eggs so when I had the chance to test the God's Kitchen 5-Shapes Fried Egg Rings Pancake Mold Cooking Tools for Making Cakes, Biscuits and Other Delicious Food I was super excited! This set comes in a five pack and includes, a circle, star, heart, Micky Mouse, and flower shape. It comes with a handle which is folds in easily for easy storage. When using the rings they fit well in the pan and when you add the egg it doesn't leak out from the bottom. The only problem I had was I didn't spray them down with cooking spray so they did stick to the sides a bit but that is more my fault than the products fault. They are very easy to clean as well. Overall these are the best egg shapers I have tried and I would highly recommend them!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F520FXY/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment