Saturday, October 29, 2016

★★★★★ Excelvan CK777 Digital Kitchen Food Scale for Precise Cooking and Baking, Silver Gray

First of all I want to thank FDS for providing such a great product to test! I have been wanting a digital kitchen scale for sometime now so I was super excited to try the Excelvan CK777 Digital Kitchen Food Scale for Precise Cooking and Baking, Silver Gray. This scale is absolutely great and here is why.

Weight and size of scale: The scale is very lightweight but very well made, it is also a decent size and can hold a big measuring cup with no issue.
Accuracy: So I tested this using liquids (oz settings) and used a measuring cup that had ounces on it. I put a cup on the scale then pushed the "tare" button and it went to zero, I then poured in the liquid and sure enough it was very accurate!
sensitivity: So I was curious on what it would pick up so I placed a piece of paper on it, I was very surprised but pleased that it picked it up with no problem.
Settings: It comes with different measuring settings which is great in the kitchen. It includes: pound, ml, and ounces.
Overall: This is a great kitchen scale and I would highly recommend it!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M1H9WRB/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the sell

No comments:

Post a Comment