Wednesday, October 26, 2016

★★★★★ Meco 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Purple (10 pcs)

This is my busy season when it comes to photography and I was in desperate need of some USB flash drives to give my client's their pictures. The Meco 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Purple (10 pcs) are absolutely great! They come in a very nice bright purple which I love. The design is a turn type (turns 360 degrees) which gives protection for the USB plug in part. The USB plugin is well made and very solid with no movement. It also has a small hole so you can put it on a key chain. They are lightweight and a good size but not overly too big. They hold a good amount of large photos which is great since my pictures are very large in size. My computer picked them up right away when plugging them in and I got no error codes. Overall these are a great addition and I know when I run out I will be buying more!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E4BISE6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment