Friday, October 21, 2016

★★★★★ Slotted Spatula Turner - Non Stick Stainless Steel - Sanding Handle - Perfect for Flipping Grilling & Frying - by Cenka

My grandfather was well overdue on needing a new spatula. The Slotted Spatula Turner - Non Stick Stainless Steel - Sanding Handle - Perfect for Flipping Grilling & Frying - by Cenka was exactly what he needed. This spatula is made of a nice stainless steel material with a nice smooth handle. It doesn't include a rubber grip but the handle doesn't get hot if left in the pan. The flipping part is perfect for size for burger, eggs, or even steaks. It is nice and light weight but doesn't bend under the weight of food. Because of it being light weight is makes it very easy for him to use. The slots on the flipping part is wide enough for oil to drain but not so annoying that food falls though. It is also very easy to clean which is great since he still hand washes his dishes. Overall this is a great spatula and I am very happy!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E8Q4B38/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment