Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ Rechargeable Powerful Dildo - 7 Functions Clitoral G spot Vibrating Massager - Body Safe Silicone and Waterproof - Help You Reach Orgasm More Often - Great Addition to Your Toy Box (Teal) (Health and Beauty)

So who is ready to spice things up again? I had a the chance to test the Rechargeable Powerful Dildo - 7 Functions Clitoral G spot Vibrating Massager - Body Safe Silicone and Waterproof - Help You Reach Orgasm More Often - Great Addition to Your Toy Box (Teal) (Health and Beauty). This little beauty is just about as good as it gets. For one it came in my favorite color! Secondly it is rechargeable! The charge holds up for a good long while so you can really enjoy this without charging it all the time. The shape is very unique and it really hits the spot just right. I love the little bumps on it as it gives it a unique feel. It also feels great in the hands and the material is nice and smooth. I love the different modes it has and it is very easy to change so you don't have to stop what you are doing! Overall this is a great little toy that is sure to spice things up in the bedroom!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B4B7NSA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment