Wednesday, October 19, 2016

★★★★★ Retirement Schedule Coffee Mug 12 oz - Retirement Gag Gifts, Funny Retirement Gifts for Men, Women, Him, Her, Coworker, Boss, Friend, Retirement Gifts Ideas Funny, Gifts for Retirement

Know someone who is retiring? If so and you want that perfect little gag gift for him then I found the perfect gift. The Retirement Schedule Coffee Mug 12 oz is so much fun. It is perfect for hot or cold drinks and it is the same size of a standard coffee mug. The writing is very easy to read with bright colors that really make it stand out and text is nice and smooth on the cup. So far I have washed it several times both by hand and in the dishwasher and all the lettering is still in place and hasn't faded. I have also placed it in the microwave with no issue which is great since I love to make my tea this way. Overall this is a high quality mug that would make a great gag gift for the family member or co-worker in your life!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GPFMB7S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment