Wednesday, October 12, 2016

★★★★ Stainless Steel Egg Shell Cracker for Removing Top of Soft-or Hard Boiled Eggs

I eat eggs everyday both fired and hard boiled but it never occurred to me to use an egg cracker. Since I never owned one before I did a little research on how to use it and it seemed very simple. This egg cracker is definitely fun to have around. It is made of a nice heavy metal and a nice heavy ball to drop. After I received it though my son decided to play with it and the very top part of the handle part the screw on part came off and wouldn't screw back on tightly. I got it on well enough and once I went to use it it did crack the egg decently and did give a nice clean crack, though it does sometimes take two tries to get a regular egg (not boiled) to break. This doesn't happen every time so it may be more user error since I do not have a cup to put the egg in. Overall I am happy with it and it has gotten plenty of use.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment