Friday, October 21, 2016

★★★★★ Marvo M-315 USB Ergonomic Wired 7D Gaming Mouse and Mouse Pad, 3-Colors LED Light Mouse For PC/Laptop/Computer

My son is a major gamer and goes though mouses like crazy. Since he is pretty serious about gaming though I wanted to get him something that would allow for him to get the ultimate gaming experience. When I had the opportunity to test the Marvo M-315 USB Ergonomic Wired 7D Gaming Mouse and Mouse Pad, 3-Colors LED Light Mouse For PC/Laptop/Computer I was excited. This mouse is top notch. The look of this mouse is very unique and fun. The buttons are easy to access and use and it took my son (who is 10) no time to figure it out. Setting it up was very easy and all he had to do was plug it in (no software required). He loves the lights on the mouse which lights up when it is plugged in. The mouse pad, which matches the mouse is a great bonus, it is a good size not over big or small and is bigger than the regular mouse pad. Overall this is a great gaming mouse!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AW3CY3K/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment