Wednesday, October 26, 2016

★★★★★ Multi-function Waterproof Compact Oxford Cloth Storage Bag, FoldableToiletry Bag Cosmetic Package Compact Space Saver Bags (Grass Green)

We don't travel to often but I love to repurpose things. I got the Multi-function Waterproof Compact Oxford Cloth Storage Bag, FoldableToiletry Bag Cosmetic Package Compact Space Saver Bags (Grass Green) for my extra charging cables and other odd and ends. As a storage bag/travel bag it is perfect! The color is bright which makes it easy to see. The zippers are very easy to use and glide easily. It includes a hook so you can hang up in the bathroom (if you use it for its intended purpose). It includes several inside pockets. Three zipper compartments and one compartments that you just place items in. The compartments hold a lot of stuff. For what I used it for I was able to put 10 plus flash drives, 7 power charging cords, two plugins and a few other things. Once filled up it was easy to close and I seen no separation in the zipper even when very full. Overall this is a great bag and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FSE1ECA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment