Thursday, October 27, 2016

★★★★★ Apple Watch Series 2 Charging Stand, Oittm 3-Port USB Charging Dock Station with Phone Holder for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, Cable Organizer Charging Dock for Apple Watch Series 2, Series 1, Nike+ (Space Gray)

With technology comes a lot of charging cords. Since everyone in my family has some type of device that needs charged at some point I really wanted a charging dock. The Apple Watch Series 2 Charging Stand, Oittm 3-Port USB Charging Dock Station with Phone Holder for iPhone 7, 7 Plus, Cable Organizer Charging Dock for Apple Watch Series 2, Series 1, Nike+ (Space Gray) is the perfect addtion to my house!
The dock offers three outside charging usb ports and one on the top which can be used for your smartwatch or phone. The top comes with a lid so you can hide the cord and keep things nice and neat! It comes with two different stands one for phone (to use with no case) or one for the watch. It was easy to change out the stands. As for charging it charges as well as my other charging adapters (plugin/computer). It also looks very stylish sitting on my desk. Overall this is a great port and I would highly recommend it.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LYL1EVS/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment