Monday, October 10, 2016

★★★★★ SGILE Sports Water Pack Hydration Backpack For Camping Hiking Running Daypacks

My kids and I enjoy riding our bikes. On average we like to do about seven miles so staying hydrated is very important to us. This water pack backpack is great and very comfortable to wear. The color is a bright blue which is a huge plus and make us a little more visible to cars while we ride. The pack sits comfortably on the back and doesn't get to hot when you are wearing it. I like that you are able to put the hose on either shoulder and it is very easy to access so we can keep riding without stopping to drink. It is also waterproof which is a huge plus! It also has plenty of storage for other items and not just for the bladder which is great since we like to carry snacks with us on our rides. The material is very well made and very easy to clean with a damp cloth and it dries very quickly when wet.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment