Wednesday, October 19, 2016

★★★★ Hapyia Bluetooth Headphone with Carrying Case, Wireless Headset Sweatproof Sports Earbuds for Running Gym Exercise, 10H Talking Time and 8H Music Time (Black)

Just recently have I found out the awesomeness of bluetooth headsets. I have tried several pairs in the last couple of months and I have always ran into some sort of problem, either they don't fit right, won't connect, or the person I am calling can't hear me. So today I would like to talk about the Hapyia Bluetooth Headphones!
So far the Hapyia Bluetooth Headphones have held up great and I have had little issues with them. So here is what I have found:
Connecting:
Connecting these are very easy and didn't take long. This is important for me as I don't use them all the time but when I do I want them to be ready to go quickly.
Comfort:
The set includes different ear buds so they will fit in your ears correctly. I used the smallest one and they fit very nicely in the ears with no discomfort.
Sound (hearing the person I am talking to):
I love the sound! I can actually hear better though these than I can though my phone which is great!
Sound (person who I am talking to):
This is the only problem I have found but it is minor. If you don't position the headset just right the person will have a hard time hearing you. My tip is to make sure you have it pushed up a bit instead of down.

Overall:
I am very happy with these, with some adjustments they work great!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZIKOEN/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment