Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ LYNEC (6 Pack) 43.3''X39.37''(110cm X 100 cm)Space Saver Max Premium Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags Works With Any Vacuum Cleaner Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression

As a photographer I have a lot of blankets I use and when I mean a lot I mean a lot! I really needed to save space since our place isn't that big so when I had the chance to test out the LYNEC (6 Pack) 43.3''X39.37''(110cm X 100 cm)Space Saver Max Premium Jumbo Vacuum Storage Bags Works With Any Vacuum Cleaner Double-Zip Seal and Triple Seal Turbo-Valve for 80% More Compression I was excited.
The bags comes in a 6 pack which I love. They are super big and I was very surprised on how many blankets I could put in there. So as you can see from the pictures I put a full box of blankets/scarfs/quilts in the bag. It was easy to seal and is very similar to a Ziploc bag. The part you hook up to the vacuum was very easy to twist off and I just put the hose of my vacuum onto it and it sucked out all the air. Once that was done I put the lid back on and I was good to go! These are a great space saver and I would highly recommend them.

See them here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KWPTWZG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment