Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ iPhone 7 Case, iVAPO Apple iPhone 7 Cases Impact Resistant Full-body Protection Phone Case with Built-in Screen Protector Dual Layer Design [Armor Series] [Yellow/Black]

I love my phone cases but this time around I am on the hunt for a good and durable case for my husband. I really wanted something that would cover his whole phone to help with both drops and scratches. The iPhone 7 Case, iVAPO Apple iPhone 7 Cases Impact Resistant Full-body Protection Phone Case with Built-in Screen Protector Dual Layer Design [Armor Series] [Yellow/Black] is a great case! It offer two pieces, a front and a back. The case is pretty easy to take apart and insert the phone. The case isn't too heavy which he likes but it seems to offer a good amount of protection for his phone. All the buttons are easy to access including the charging port which we have had problems with other cases before. Overall this is a great case that offers the perfect amount of protection and durability and I would highly recommend it!

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/iVAPO-Resistant-Full-body-Protection-Protector/dp/B01L3T0II0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=iPhone+7+Case

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment