Monday, October 31, 2016

★★★★★ Mini Wired Selfie Stick, ANYIXUAN Handheld Wired Selfie Stick,No Need Bluetooth Pairing, Monopod Extendable and Easy to Carry (Black)

Even though I am a photographer I don't always want to take my camera with me to events. I have been on the market for a selfie stick. The Mini Wired Selfie Stick, ANYIXUAN Handheld Wired Selfie Stick,No Need Bluetooth Pairing, Monopod Extendable and Easy to Carry (Black) is just what I needed. The selfie stick is light weight and has a nice hand grip. The button is located on the hand grip but blends in nicely. The stick extends to a very good lenght and I am able to get all four of us in a picture with no issue. The cell phone holder expands nicely even with a heavy and thick case on my phone and holds the phone very securely. It also allows the for you to adjust the phone up and down and you can also hold it either landscape or portrait. Overall this is a great selfie stick that is well made and I would highly recommend it.

See it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FYSCUS2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment