Friday, October 28, 2016

★★★★★Baigeda Game Controllers for Computer Laptop USB 3.0 Wired Dual Shock Joypad for PC Game Hardware Joystick Gamepad 1.5M (4.9 Feet) Black

We have some old computer games that we haven't played in a long time. My kids are both big gamers and wanted to play them on our old computer (windows XP). So when I got the chance to test the Baigeda Game Controllers for Computer Laptop USB 3.0 Wired Dual Shock Joypad for PC Game Hardware Joystick Gamepad 1.5M (4.9 Feet) Black I was excited!
This controller is great. It is light weight but well made. The buttons are all in a good place and it fits very well in your hands. The cord is nice and long so you can sit a bit away from your laptop when using it or if you have a desktop you have plenty of room to get comfortable. Setup was very easy to do and didn't require anything special to get it going. Do note that this will only work with order computers and not newer systems. Overall this is a well made controller and perfect for those older games you are wanting to play!

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/Baigeda-Controllers-Computer-Hardware-Joystick-Gamepad/dp/B01G5IULMW/ref=sr_1_88?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1477667216&sr=1-88&keywords=PC%20Controller

1 comment:

  1. We have some old computer games that we haven't played in a long time. My kids are both big gamers and wanted to play them on our old computer (windows XP). So when I got the chance to test the Baigeda Game Controllers for Computer Laptop USB 3.0 Wired Dual Shock Joypad for PC Game Hardware Joystick Gamepad 1.5M (4.9 Feet) Black I was excited!

    ReplyDelete