Friday, October 14, 2016

★★★★★ SIFAN 304 Stainless Steel Towel Hook, Bathroom Towel Hook, Coat Hook, 3M Stick Hook with One Replaced 3M Sticker

I have been wanting a new hook. This hook is meant for towels but I decided to re-purpose it and use it for my purse. First of all the style of this hook is perfect. It is made of a nice metal that is sold but not to heavy. It doesn't stand out to much which is great but adds just enough accent to the area. It was super easy to place on the wall, just peel and hang and it even has an extra sticky pad so you can rehang at a later time. After hanging it I placed my purse on it, which I may add is pretty heavy and it stayed on the wall and did not peel off the wall. The hook is big enough to hold a towel without it falling off but compact enough to not take up a lot of room. Overall this is a great hook and I would recommend it to anyone!
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01D…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…

No comments:

Post a Comment