Wednesday, October 26, 2016

★★★★★ Running Belt - Touchscreen Compatible Complete Bundle + Two Bonuses Elastic Laces PLUS Urban Runner's Survival Guide Ebook - For Any SmartPhone

I have been wanting to take up running again but if you run you know how boring it can be without something to listen too. The Running Belt - Touchscreen Compatible Complete Bundle + Two Bonuses Elastic Laces PLUS Urban Runner's Survival Guide Ebook - For Any SmartPhone is exactly what I needed. This belt is very well made! It has plenty of space on the inside including the phone compartment. This compartment really surprised me. My case on my phone is pretty bulky so I wasn't sure if it would fit, but the phone fit right in with no struggle at all. I was also still able to use the touch screen though its own plastic covering. The belt fits very nicely around the waste and the clasp to put it on is very easy to use. It sits snugly on the hips without slipping or moving. Overall this is a great belt and I look forward to running again!

see it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XASHSNQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment