Monday, October 17, 2016

★★★★ CAMTOA New Men Canvas Sports Racing Drop Leg Bag Fanny Pack Hip Bag for Motorcycle Cycling Running Camping

My husband is an active outdoor man and he loves going target shooting. I wanted to get him something that he can carry all his extras that was easily accessible but also light weight. The Canvas Sports bag by Camtoa is great. The bag is made of a nice thick material but it isn't too heavy. The sticking is very well done and I didn't see any frays or pulling on the seams. It has an adjustable waste that fits very well without it sagging or moving around to much. It is also very easy to adjust which is great since sometimes these types of waist pouches can be a bit of a pain. It has plenty of pockets which are easy to access while wearing it and the zippers unzip very easily. The color is very nice and I like the listing comes with different options, but since my husband often wears tan when he is out shooting the tan works great for him.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B01…/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00…

No comments:

Post a Comment