Wednesday, October 12, 2016

★★★★★ Oulii Artificial Flowers Nearly Natural Lily Bridal Wedding Bouquet-10pcs

I am always on the look out for the perfect photo prop. One of the struggles I have always had is flowers. Many of the fake flowers look just too fake and don't photograph well. These lily flowers are absolutely stunning. They are made of a nice soft plastic/silicon material. The stem is nice and stiff and doesn't bend too easily. They are a good height and fits nicely in a vase without being to top heavy. They do photograph nicely and are not too shiny or reflective which is important for my job or if you are to use them in weddings or your special occasion. The inside of the flower has some minor details but it is very simple and elegant. Overall these are well made, elegant looking fake flowers and would be perfect for your home, office, or special occasion.
I received this product at a discount but I am under no obligation to write a review. The choice was purely my own and I received the product with ZERO compensation. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.
See it here: https://www.amazon.com/…/B00T…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…


No comments:

Post a Comment